This 100% hands on workshop will give you a good understanding on how to make some basic personal care products at home . Our DIY workshops are also designed to help you familiarised your self with some of staple ingredients you will be using throughout your DIY journey. In this workshop you will learn how to make a SPF lipbalm, a sun protecton lotion, a body moisturizer and a deodorant.
Each participant will be going home with a full size of each product.
If you have always wanted to make your own self-care products from scratch, or if you are just interested in learning a new skill that's fun, creative and sustainable, then this workshop is for you!
This workshop is suited for everyone with no previous experience in DIY skincare!
What to bring
- A pen and paper to take notes
- Small jars/tin if you would like to reuse your own from home (but don't worry if you don't have any, packaging for your products will also be provided)
What you will get
- Tools, equipment and ingredients to make your own products on the day
- Knowledge and motivation to start your DIY journey
- Beautiful handmade products of your own to take home
The Raw Kitchen - 181 High St, Fremantle